Thursday, October 6, 2016

Thursday

419 scams

My name is Mary. I am 16 years old. I need your help to stay away from my relatives who have tried to destroy me by trying to marry me off to someone who is 70 years old. Their plan is to disinherit me through the man who is their friend. Since my parents died, they have neglected me and I to do manial works to care for myself while they are busy selling everything my parents owned. Recently, they discovered by father has a contract payment from the government and tried to kill me to get the payment. I have ran away from them. I have meet with the government. They asked me to bring a guardian to receive and manage the funds for me since i am too young to understand the process of getting contract payment etc. I am inviting you to work with me to get the contract payment and move it to your country where i will join you to further my education and live a good life without fear. I am offering you 40% of the contract sum, 40% for me and managed by you and 20% for expenses to get the fund. Please reply me. I beg you to assist me. Please reply me here

0 comments: