Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday

419 scams

Dear greetings to you.

Please kindly receive this message with Due
RESPECT.I am soliciting for your assistance
to save my life that isin danger because of
money, ($5.6 millions), I inheritedfrom my
late father. I am 21 years old boy from
Serre Lone,I am presently at the Benin Republic
Refugee Camp now for my safety. My late father
was a Gold and Diamond exporter when he was alive.
He was poisoned to death by my step mother, he died
last July 18th, 2016. Since after the painful
death of my late father, my step-mother was
desperately after my life because of this money
Late Father Kept in a storage company.

Please I want you to be my Guardian. I need your
maximum assistance to transfer this money into any
safe bank account you can provide for me and to help
me to invest the money into business investment you
can manage on my behalf while I continued my studies
in any best school. I will like to offer you 30% of
this money for your kind assistance and you will help
me to invest and manage the remaining 70% into any
secured investment you can approve. I want you to
receive me and help me as your own Son and as your
family member to protect my right and my interest
with fear of God as I want to entrust you with all
my heart to support me to archive a better future
under your guardian .i have the necessary document
covering the fund,I will give you more details as
soon as I receive your reply to Email:frankcoleman4141@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Frank Coleman
frankcoleman4141@gmail.com

0 comments: