Friday, December 30, 2016

Saturday

419 scams

 Attn: my dear
I am Mr. John K. Abbey,and i currently work with a bank and will retire soonest.
I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $12,570,000(Twelve million Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to the States or any safe country of your choice, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete approval for my retirement plans in another (6) weeks.
This transaction is 100% genuine and will benefit both of us. I will give you my full details and transaction plans as soon as i get to trust your reliability, This is of topmost confidentiality due to my name and establishment,but at the same time it is not  stolen funds,neither is it an inheritance.
Thank you and Regards.
Mr. John K. Abbey

0 comments: