Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wednesday

419 scams


Dear Friend
You may be surprise to receive this mail since you don’t know me personally, but with due respect, trust and humility, I am sending this proposal mail to you. Officially I am Mr. John Richard Kalaba the son of Mr. Charles Kalaba of South Sudan, and my mother Mrs. Maria Kalaba. It is indeed my pleasure to contact you for an assistance of a business venture which I intend to establish in your country.
I got your contact while I was doing  some private research on the Internet for a reliable foreign partner that will assist me and my family to transfer some funds to your company’s or private  Bank account for investment purpose, though I have not met with you before, but considering the recent political instabilities our my country South Sudan, of which if you are current with the situation of South Sudan my country or Sudan in general my story will not be like a news to your ears, I  therefore believe  that I have to  take risk confiding in  you for the success in my life since we have not meet with each other for the first time.
The fund in question is huge, amounting (USD 30 Million.) (THIRTY MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) which my late Father deposited in the Republic of South Africa and in a private security company awaiting claim before he was assassinated by unknown persons during this war in South Sudan that brought about separation of the brought about us having two countries , South Sudan and Sudan
Now I have decided to invest the funds in your country or anywhere safe for security reasons. I have mutually agreed to compensate you with 30% of the total amount if you agree to assist me. You can contact me through my below phone number.All I required is your honest & kind co-operation. I will give you further details as soon as you show interest in helping me. And state to me your full names, address and telephone number, so that I will contact you and forward any form of your identification as I will send you mine. I wait for your kind consideration to my proposal.
Best Regard, Mr.John Kalaba
My phone number: +27838910221

0 comments: