Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Tuesday

419 scams

Hello Dear Beloved Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay for treatment meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our secretary in Benin his name is Mr Smart Favour on Email: ( mrsmartfavour@yahoo.com) (Tel:+22961787399) :ask him to send you the total of $1.5Million which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr Smart and instruct him where to send the amount to you,Remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Smart, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

My Best Regards,
Rev Benson Wood.

0 comments: