Monday, August 14, 2017

Monday

419 scams

My good friend,

This is to thank you for your efforts during my last solid Gold transactions. I understand that your hands were tied at that moment i solicited for your assistance to execute that transaction of $250,000,000.00. Not to worry my dear friend. I have succeeded and the money has been transferred into the account provided by a newly found friend of mine in Oslo.

To compensate you for your past assistance and commitments, I have dropped an International Certified Cashier check of USD$10,150,000.00 for you before leaving for Norway for further business establishments.

Without delay Contact my Personal assistance Mr. Edward Rogers on E-mail: [edwardrogers10@yahoo.com] with your mailing information where to send your check, include the following

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR COUNTRY
YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS (For security of the check P.O Box will not be allowed)
FUNCTIONAL TELEPHONE NUMBERS

Take good care of your self.
Regards,
Rev. Chamberlain Brian Gally.

0 comments: