Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wednesday

419 scams

Good Day,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.
My name is John Park, I am a season Banker with First National Bank as well an
Account Officer to a deceased customer Dr. George Brumley, he was a well-known
philanthropists to many charitable causes worldwide. Dr. George Brumley, was a
retired American physician based in Atlanta, USA. He was involved in an air crash
along with his wife and only daughter. Other family members who could have claim
this fund also died along with him, his account of US$20.5 Million with us have been
unclaimed due to unavailability of next of kin/relatives. I seek your partnership to
stand as the next of kin (Business Partner) to enable us claim the inheritance. You
can confirm from the link below:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

I will be able to prepare the necessary documents and affidavit which will put you
in place as the Next of Kin (Business Partner). I will draft and carry out the
notarization of the WILL and also obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favor for the claim. We stand to gain immensely on
the successful completion of this mutual undertaking. You will be required to come
and sign all transfer documents and clearances at First National Bank Office here in
Johannesburg, South Africa , all the required documents and clearances must be
signed, record payment information first before First National Bank commence
proceedings with the transfer and the transaction should be concluded within 24
hours on your arrival. I am compelled to do this because I would not want the bank
to push my client funds US$20.5 Million into their South Africa treasury as
unclaimed inheritance. You should be rest assured that this is 100% risk-free also
free from any breach of the l
aw. You can reach me directly on this number: Tel Number: +27-864155023 Fax Number:
+27-864339397 or my email address: parkjohn.sb@qq.com /
johnpark6633@openmailbox.org

I wait for your response so that we can commence on this project as soon as possible.

John Park
Auditing and Accounting Department / First National Bank
Cnr St Andrews & St Davids Place
Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel Number: +27-864155023
Fax Number: +27-864339397
www.fnb.co.za

0 comments: