Friday, November 24, 2017

Friday

419 scams

Hello My Dear,

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I am Mrs. Chen Linyao the wife of late Mr. Richard Linyao.

I am Australia American Citizen my husband worked with the Brunei Shell
Petroleum Co Sdn Bhd (BSP) for twenty years before he died in the year
2010.

We were married for ten years without a child. My Husband died after a
brief illness that lasted for only one week and some days.

Since the death of my Husband, I decided not to re-marry or get a child
outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive we deposited
the sum of $6.2 Million in a financial / security house in Australia and
also in U.S.A. The bank management just wrote me as the beneficiary to
come forward to sign for the release of this fund or rather issue a
letter of authorization to somebody to receive the full fund on my
behalf if I can not come over.

Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for
esophageal cancer. My doctor have told me that I have only a few months
to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity
organizations, Because my husband relatives and friends have plundered
so much of my husband wealth since this my illness started, I cannot
live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility / Humanity
work to any of them.

Please, I'm seeking for any honest person who will get the Funds from
the Bank. And use this money to fund the poor, orphanages, widows and
charity organizations.

I took this decision today because I don't have any child or any trusted
person around me now that will inherit this money and I don't want my
husband's hard earned money to be misused by his greedy relatives or
families.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid
of death hence I know where I am going if i die.

Due to the state of my health. I can not communicate by phone because my
illness have affected my throat, That is what the doctors told me. I
prefer to communicate by email. I will appreciate if you give me your
email address and full personal information's.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact detail`s of
my lawyer who is conversant with the unclaimed funds and my presents
situation. However I shall forward to you the bank details with the
letter i will give you as he will be the one to assist you in laying
claims for this funds.

Above all, I wish to assure you that the funds in question is not an act
of Terrorist Funding, neither Money Laundering nor Drug-funding. Thus,
the transfer will follow the normal protocol of funds transfer, backed
up with its papers works so that you will not encounter any difficulties
/ problems with your Federal Monetary Control authorities.

Reply via this mail : mrschenlin1@hotmail.com

Thanks
Yours Truly
Mrs. Chen Linyao

0 comments: