Monday, December 11, 2017

Monday

419 scams

Greeting.

Confirm This Information

In response to your mail concerning your funds, Notice Mr. Donald Chase contact me
 to claim your funds Valued at $6 MILLION DOLLARS' Saying that you were dead. Please
 re-confirm to me if you are Alive or dead!

 Below his bank details he send to me.

 Account Name: Donald J. Chase

 Bank Name: First American National Bank

 Bank Address: 401 Interchange Drive Fulton, MS 38843

 Bank Phone #: 662-862-2333

 Account Number: 9515294

 Routing Number: 086201069

 Account Type: checking account

Notice that his ready to obtain the document needed to release your unpaid fund. Mr.
 Donald Chase ask me to send him my personal remittances details to make payment for
 the new Anti drug/terrorist clearance certificate needed to release your funds. i
 am a man of my word and my word is my bond. I want to sure before i move ahead with
 him.


 I will be waiting to hear from you.

 Please contact me here: raisasyviems@gmail.com

 God bless you.

 Mr. Komi

0 comments: