Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday

419 scams

Maxwel Al Lawal
Personal Assistant
To Col. Dasuki Sambo
Former National Security Adviser
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Dear Friend,

My names are Mr. Maxwel Al Lawal, I make this contact with the hope that I can trust
you to assist me secure funds of my

principal deposited in an offshore account. The content of this mail are expressed
in clear confidence and solely for your

personal consideration.

My principal instructed me to make sure that this fund deposited in an offshore
security company is retrieved ASAP using a

foreigner to facilitate clearance of the deposit. Therefore I am using this medium
to request for your assistance in

transferring ownership of the sum of $35m safely secured in an offshore security firm.

I need your cooperation to transfer ownership of this fund to you for our joint
investment benefits. He has proposed to take

50% of the fund, proposed to give you 40% of this amount, and 10% for my
participation and coordination. I assure you that

this transaction is totally free from any risk. I will brief you more on receipt of
your reply.

He decided to quickly disclose this information secretly to me for facilitation
because he is facing trial hence he does not

want to face additional scandal. Please let me have following details if you are
willing to co-operate with me in the
transaction.

Your names:
Residential/office address:
Business:
Age and Marital status:
Your Hand telephone:

Please indicate willingness to work this out with me through this email
lawalmaxwell24@gmail.com also give your private

email address that is only accessed by you to avoid divulging information to another
person

Yours sincerely
Maxwel Al Lawal


0 comments: