Thursday, February 15, 2018

Friday

419 scams

Greetings

First, let me start by introducing myself as Lynne Brown (born 26
September 1961) the Minister of Public Enterprises and former Premier
of the Western Cape Province in South Africa. After due deliberation
with my son, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing
as a beneficiary to the sum of US$15.5M (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars Only). You can view my profile on my
website:

https://www.gov.za/about-government/leaders/profile/1521
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynne_Brown

This fund emanated as a result of an over invoiced coal contract
executed with the Government power Utility Sector of South Africa
(Eskom) through controversial Eskom CEO Mr. Brian Molefe. Though I
assisted in getting this contract, I did not know that it was
over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa
might start to investigate all contracts awarded from 2010 till date.
If they discover this money in my bank account, they will confiscate
it and cease my assets here in South Africa and this will definitely
affect my political career in the government.

I would like your assistance in opening an account with a commercial
bank, through my banker so that this fund can be wired into your
account directly and without a hitch.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to
US$3,100.000.00 (Three million One Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that either of us may
Incur in this transaction. An additional 5% will go to a charity of
your choice.

However, you have to assure me of your willingness and capability to
receive and handle a fund of this magnitude. Also and more importantly
you will have to demonstrate the utmost confidentiality and honesty as
I cannot afford to lose these funds. If you agree to my terms, kindly
as a matter of urgency send me an email to: ms.lynebrown@gmail.com

Please do not call my office right now as tensions are very high due
to corruption in Eskom, call my son Peter Brown in the United States
to forward you all the documents right now on: +1 (281) 671-8429

Kind Regards,
Lynne Brown, Ms


0 comments: