Saturday, March 3, 2018

Saturday

419 scams

Hello

My name is Dr. Mrs Mongaton Williams a bank officer with Heritage bank togo Plc. I have a business proposal to discuss with you. The business is all about transferring $30,000,000.00 to your favor for investment purposes which is the reason I am contacting with you for our own benefits. For more details, please do contact me on my private email:mrsmongatonwilliams@gmail.com


Regards,
Dr.Mrs Mongaton Williams.

Dear Trusting Friend in God,

This Mrs.Linda Arthur from London,58 years an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I have the sum of 17.5M For you to use the fund for God’s work.I found your e-mail address as a real Child of God for over a month now that I have been praying about you to know if really you are working according to the direction of God so after all my prayers I am convince,and I have decided to contact you, Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord’s work,with trust reply me with this e-mail address:(linda-arthur04@hotmail.com ) also your telephone number

Thanks
Yours in the Lord
Mrs.Linda Arthur

0 comments: