Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sunday

419 scams

Goo Day my dear Beloved,

I am sorry not to get back to you in time.I was on special assignment in Vatican City (Rome) Just return last week.

I am Reverend Sister April Joseph from St.James Roman Catholic church London UK,it's very pathetic that we lost Rev.Julius Williams of St.James Roman Catholic church

London UK.

Late Rev.Julius Williams died on 5th April 2017 and before he died, he made a will and instructs me to contact you on your email when he died as the next of kin of

the fund and that is why i am contacting you.


I am glad to inform you that late Rev.Julius Williams made you the beneficiary of his will a sum of $6,500,000.00 through your e- mail address, you might be
wondering how late Rev.Julius Williams made you the beneficiary of his will.

Late Rev.Julius Williams made a random sampling of many people's e-mail addresses by the help of Microsoft international firm and among the people e-mail addresses,

yours came out as a draw and this is how late Rev.Julius Williams made you the beneficiary of his will and instruct that you can only be informed when he pass on and

memorial service Completed.

Now for you to claim your fund forward the details below to me via this email ( sisterapriljoseph5511@gmail.com
) so I can forward
it to the Crown Capital Finance and Securities,International Payment Center London, for the release of your funds.


Full name.
Contact address.
Age
Occupation.
Private phone number.


Best regards & God bless you.


0 comments: