Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tuesday

419 scams

Hello friend,

I am Ms Joan Wilson, a US citizen, Am 56 years old. I am one of those that =
took part in the compensation in London many years ago and they refused to =
pay me, I had paid over $26,500 while in the US, trying to get my payment a=
ll to no avail. So I decided to travel over to London with all my compensat=
ion documents, and I was directed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Di=
rector to contact Mr. Ron Williams John, who is a representative of the Fed=
eral Bureau of Investigation(was a secret service agent in UK) and member o=
f the Compensation Award Committee, also a high person for the GLOBAL FINAN=
CIAL CENTER, He is the HEAD DIRECTOR of the WORLDWIDE PAYMENT REVIVSION UNI=
T, Mr. Ron Williams John is currently in the State (WASHINGTON DC) and I co=
ntacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contactin=
g us through emails are fake. He took me to the paying bank for the claim o=
f my Compensation payment.

Right now I have received my compensation funds of $5 Million United State =
Dollars Moreover, Mr. Ron Williams John, showed me the full information of =
those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of =
the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email y=
ou to stop dealings with those people, they are not with your fund, they ar=
e only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Mr. Ron Williams John directly through the bel=
ow information.

GLOBAL FINANCIAL CENTER.
Name: Mr. Ron Williams John (Consultant)
Phone Number: + 1 202)753-9808
Email: ron.consultantgfc@gmail.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you a=
nd telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, =
they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you ha=
ve nothing.

The only money I paid after I contacted GLOBAL FINANCIAL CENTER with Mr. Ro=
n Williams John was just $150 for the administrative fee and paper work, ta=
ke note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Ms. Joan Wilson
211 Caroline Apt.L 3, Cape Canaveral
Florida, 32920

0 comments: