Monday, May 7, 2018

Monday

419 scams

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
(World Bank Assisted Programmed) Directorate of International
Payment and Transfers UN Plaza,
DC2-2060, New York, 10017,
Payment 2018.


I am Steven Terner Mnuchin,the new Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S. Department of the Treasury. You can get more details about me here;


http://www.treasury.gov/about/Pages/Secretary.aspx


I was going through some payment files in my office and i found out that you have not received your $2.3M (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars). And your payment files have been laying here for many months and nobody has ever told you the truth why you have not received your fund with united Nation.


All the top officials both men and women keep on exploiting your hard earned money without telling you the truth. I don’t want to go far yet, my question is this; did you send DR. GEORGE JEFFREY to claim your fund? Because he came to my office today with some signed document telling me that you send him to see after your $2.3M (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars), now I want you to get back to me by informing me if really you sent him to me.


Meanwhile if you are still interested in receiving at least part of your over due payment? Just let me know and further details will be communicated to you accordingly.


You are advised to contact First Bank International Registered Office


The are going to open account for you in there ONLINE BANK(FREE) for you, which you will use to log in into there ONLINE BANK and transfer your fund a bit by bit into your bank account.


So get back to them with your,

1. Your Full Name..............
2. Address............
3.Country.................
4.Age....................
5.Occupation................
6.Telephone Number...........
7.Next Of Kin..................
8.Alternate Email Address:


We thank you for your understanding and co-operation.


PLEASE NOTE: that this payment was legally approved on your name by (UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES Internal Audit, Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division) therefore no body can claim the fund accept you.


Yours faithfully,


Steven Terner Mnuchin
Secretary of the Treasury
(U.S. Department of the Treasury)

0 comments: